Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins!

2 posters

Go down

xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins! Empty xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins!

Post by xX_PokeMaster_Xx Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:17 am

I wake up one morning and decide to go for a walk down route 201. I was walking along when suddenly out of nowhere a Mewtwo jumped in front of me, then when I thought I was going to die a Treecko came from behind and used Quick Attack against Mewtwo. Then while Mewtwo was out of it, Treecko used Energyball and took down Mewtwo. Then Treecko fainted (Which I think was from exhaustion) and I checked on him. He didn't look to good so I carried him to the closest Pokemon Center. I took him to the Professor and he did a few tests, but then he came back and said that he only needed a little rest and he would be as good as new in no time. So I waited there for a few hours and then took a nap. Then something jumped on top of me, I startled and opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Treecko! He came to thank me for my help. Then the Professor said they couldn't take him in in the Center and asked if I could take care of him. I was so excited with joy. I screamed "My First Pokemon!". I thanked the Professor and went home with Treecko to tell my mother.
That is when I started my Pokemon Journey to become the Top Pokemon Trainer in History!

xX_PokeMaster_Xx
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins! Empty Re: xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins!

Post by Lucas Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:33 am

Updated! Your now on Route 201.
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins! Empty Re: xX_PokeMaster_Xx's Pokemon Journey begins!

Post by xX_PokeMaster_Xx Sat 02 Aug 2008, 3:40 am

Thanks =)

xX_PokeMaster_Xx
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down