Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Travel Log

Go down

My Travel Log Empty My Travel Log

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2008, 1:28 am

I am now moving from Twinleaf Town to Route 201

Back to top Go down

My Travel Log Empty Re: My Travel Log

Post by Lucas Mon 25 Feb 2008, 2:46 am

Not to be rude, but, you are surpose to to role-play! Laughing
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2008, 5:32 am

OH sorry

It was a nippy morning when an excited trainer jolted up from bed. He threw on his coat and quickly rushed outside to find his dad driving up in his car.

"Oh hey Scott. Just in time. Here I brought you something." His dad handed him a pokeball. "This pokemon would be perfect for you."

Scott said, "Oh no way. You got me a Pokemon?" Scott took the pokeball and sent out the Eevee inside of it. "*gasp* OH my gosh. You got me an Eevee!?! Oh Thank-you thank-you thank-you!!!"

His dad smiled as he said, "You're welcome. You got your backpack that you prepared last night?"

"Yes sir." Scott replied rather blankly. He turned so that his dad could see the backpack. It contained all of his money, 9 pokeballs, and 2 Great balls. It also contained his sketchbook.

"Good. That means you are ready to leave?" Dad said.

"Yep!" Scott answered quickly.

"Ok. That means you should head out to Route 201." His dad said.

"OK. Thank-you dad." Scott said as he turned to leave towards Route 201. He waved back to his dad and then thought about his mom, who died a few years back. He shook the thought away and left into Route 201.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Mon 25 Feb 2008, 9:06 am

Good role-play! Just remember Scott is you, ok, and your now on route 201.
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2008, 2:16 am

Scott was looking around as he walked through Route 201. He once stopped to examine how the Pokemon interact with each other. Then he disturbed a few Doduo's and they chased him around. It took a long time, but he finally lost them. Opening up his backpack, he looked at his scientific creations that he made at home. The Happiness Stone, which he loved, and the Rare Chocolate.

The Happiness Stone he created for his mom's pet Pichu. In the aftermath, he got to keep the extra stones. The Rare Chocolate he made was from a Science fair. He won second place to his friends Solar Powered Pokeball, which is stronger in Direct Sunlight.

Scott put away his pack and looked ahead to see Sangem Town. He decided to run forward and get there before he gets found by those Doduo....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down