Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey in Johto

2 posters

Go down

Journey in Johto Empty Journey in Johto

Post by Annie Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:18 am

I was walking one morning when I saw Professor Elm's research facility. I started to think I should get a pokemon at him then suddenly when I go pass its gate a man in a coat appear in front on me, it was Professor Elm. he then starts to talk to me "You must be a new trainer, welcome! Would you a like to have one of the starters?". Then I thought to it for the last second and replied "Could I own a wild beast? Great count me in". He then pulled me towards its lab then he let me choose to his 3 starter pokemon. "You can choose one pokemon whatever you want to this 3", I started to look each and one of them then I replied to him "They are to soft, would you prefer me a tough one?". "Ok, I hope you could handle it here you go" he handle me a pokeball, I took it from his hand then released the pokemon inside it. a Houndour appeared then threw a flame at Professor Elms face, great I will take it. After a long conversation, I then left the facility and went to my house, before I could leave the town professor Elm then run towards me " Wait, before you can go you must take this", he then handle me somethings and some pokeballs, "Oh thanks Prof', I sure would need this, good bye! See you soon!" I then left the town towards route 29.
Annie
Annie

Female Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Journey in Johto Empty Re: Journey in Johto

Post by Lucas Sun 02 Mar 2008, 2:56 am

Great role-play! I will update your bio!
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Journey in Johto Empty Re: Journey in Johto

Post by Lucas Sun 02 Mar 2008, 4:28 am

Your bio has been updated!
Lucas