Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting the new world

2 posters

Go down

starting the new world Empty starting the new world

Post by Dragon. Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:09 am

the new world is about pokemons new adventures with friends that you can meet and fight
Dragon.
Dragon.
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

starting the new world Empty Re: starting the new world

Post by Lucas Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:22 am

No, Here's a Example of what I meant.

Example:

I wake up one morning and go study pokemon in the tall grass around route 201 but then i found a riolu that was injured so i take it back home. me and my mom help cure the riolu, i noticed that he dropped a pokeball near were i found him so i take it just in case. my mom tells me he just needs rest so i let him rest. while i was studying pokemon in route 201 riolu came and thanked me for my kindness. i tell him that i want to be a pokemon scientist pokemon trainer but i dont have a pokemon or pokeball to get one. he gives me the pokeball and then i figured it out what he wanted to do.. he wanted to be my partner and help me finish my quest to become the best scientist pokemon trainer ever. so then he went into my ball and now i have my 1st pokemon to go on my quest to become the best pokemon trainer scientist ever!
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon. Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:31 am

I wake up one morning and my mom tells me that the doc. has something for me and i have to go get it around a cave i went to the cave and i found
a charmander wounded and i heal his wounds when i went outside the little charmander was followed me .then i found where the doc. was and he gave me a pokeball and a potion.

when i went home my mom was happy for my new pokemon.Then i saw on the tv the championship league i was very happy and i said i'll for it .Then i started my new adventure with my pokemon i went to oldale and i saw a new pokemon that was a chimchar i fought with him and i catch him. Later the doc. ran where i was and he gave me the pokedex.

then i went to petalburg with my charmander looking for the gym when a guy tell's me that the gym was in rustboro i said well i'll to go there but i'll do that later now i'm going to meet new peoples and new pokemon's to be a master pokemon because that is my dream.

Last edited by Dragon. on Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Dragon.
Dragon.
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon. Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:34 am

Last edited by Dragon. on Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Dragon.